fredag 12. september 2014

Clean and Simple

I'm in the process of making some birthday cards, and the one I'm showing today is pretty clean and simple.


Some strong colors are used.

The text from a Norwegian birthday song


A sentiment inside the card

Space to write a personal greeting.

Paper:  White and lilac cardstock. 
Text: Stempelglede and Kort & Godt
Other: In front of the card I've used embossing stamp pad on the text, added clear utee, used heating tool and then added Distress - Aged Mahogany.

Jeg deltar hos/I'm entering in:

Sketchy Colors: #224 - Lilac, red & white
Sister Act: #74
Crafty Catz Weekly Challenge: #246 - Clean & Simple 



Thank you for stopping by. I hope you leave me a comment.
Hugs Line






4 kommentarer:

  1. Fantastisk vakkert kort, Line <3

    SvarSlett
  2. Beautiful card Line thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz this week
    Hugs Dianne x (DT)

    SvarSlett
  3. Nydelig kort!
    Tusen takk for at du er med hos Sketchy Colors denne uken og lykke til!
    KLem,Kari:)

    SvarSlett
  4. Beautiful CAS card. Thanks for sharing it with us this week at Crafty Catz. Naomi x

    SvarSlett