lørdag 25. oktober 2014

En vennskapstag - A friendshiptag

Today I've made a friendship tag in Halloween colors.

A bit mystic.

A very clean and simple tag.

There will be
a new day
a new year
a new winter
a new spring
------
But never
a new you!


Paper:  Black tag and Canson Aquarelle. 
Stamp: Inkadinkado
Text: Kort & Godt
Embellishment: ribbon & charm
Other: The background is made with distress colors: black soot, 
faded jeans, dusty concord, vintage photo, 
walnut stain, wild honey & spiced marmelade.

Jeg deltar hos/I'm entering in:

Sketchy Colors: #230 - Orange & lilac
Deep Ocean Challenge Blog: #89 - Just one layer

Edited: My tag was picked as one of Top 4 over at Sketchy Colors. Thank You!
Thank you for stopping by. I hope you leave me a comment.
Hugs Line




2 kommentarer:

  1. Så vakker denne tagen er! Nydelige farger og ord! Tusen takk for at du deltar i utfordringen hos Sketchy Colors!

    SvarSlett