fredag 10. mars 2017

♥ Angel Hugs - DT contribution over at Morgan's ArtWorld. ♥

Hello everbody.On Friday we were ready for a new challenge over atMorgan's Artworld.Challenge #5 - Include a sentiment.And here is what I made:



I wanted to do something clean and simple, to have the stamp in focus.


I chose Fae 6, I think she is just gorgeous. You can find the stamp here.
This beautiful stamp is colored with Prismacolor.


The sentiment is from Bildmålarna.


Paper: Black and purple Bazzil & Kraft
Stamp: Morgan's ArtWorld - Fae 6
Text: Bildmålarna - Angel Hugs
Other: I've used stickles on the clothes.
The stamp is colored with prismacolor.

Jeg deltar hos / I'm entering in:
Crafty Calendar Challenge: March - Mumsdayspecial / Female
Penny Black and more: March - Anything goes
Crafting from the heart: #149 - Anything goes

So I really hope you come on over to Morgan's Artworld and join
our challenge.

Thank you so much for stopping by, and I wish you all a great and creative week.
Hugs Line

3 kommentarer:

  1. A beautiful image and colouring, many thanks for joining us at Penny Black and More this month.

    B x

    SvarSlett
  2. Gorgeous card thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Calendar Challenge hugs Sue J x

    SvarSlett