tirsdag 1. august 2017

♥ Best wishes on your Birthday - DT contribution over at Morgan's ArtWorld. ♥

Hello everbody. On Friday we were ready for a new challenge over at

Morgan's Artworld.Challenge #15 - Anything goes.


And here is what I made:

A card for a friend who's bithday is coming up.


I've used the Image Valentine 1 from Morgan's Artworld. I've colored it with distress markers.


A sweet little wineglass charm.



Paper: Cream Bazzil
DP: Maja design - Summertime
Stamp: Morgan's ArtWorld - Valentine 1
Text: Kort & Godt
Other: Flowers from WOC, Wineglass from Scrappesykens skattekammer, 
Distress micro glaze to seal the paint.
The stamp is colored with distress markers.

Jeg deltar hos / I'm entering in:

Dream Valley Challenge: #160 - Anything goes
Crafting from the heart: #170 - Anything goes
Cute card thursday: #488 - Anything goes

Edit:

I made top 3 over at Dream Valley Challenge. Thank you.

So I really hope you come on over to Morgan's ArtWorld and joinour challenge.Thank you so much for stopping by, and I wish you all a great and creative week.Hugs Line


2 kommentarer: